Monday, November 20, 2006

Something Stupid.....

I'm posting this blog from a bar. How fuckin' cool is technology?

I have come to the conclusion that my world is some sort of lucid dream (see: VANILLA SKY). But instead of something I may have picked for myself to enjoy in my false reality as if to live a happy life, I am living one that someone I have fucked over in my past has spent a fortune on creating for me. But who? Who would be this cruel? Is it Kevin Mace who I stabbed with a knife when I was about 14 years old? Is it one of the nameless faceless people who's "one true love" was my "one true one night stand" in college years ago? Was it Bob Dylan, who in some cruel turn chose me as his target at making someone suffer the slings and arrows of one of the most bizarre realities ever conceived?

no. I don't think so. I think it was someone who I love. Someone who I would never expect. Someone, who the very mention of their name would cause the casual viewer to say, "No! That's impossible. There is no way that someone with so much love for you, let alone all of man kind, would put you in such a situation that is something your will could not handle. His love is too strong to be the cause of your life's problems."

I disagree. He hates me. I just wish I knew what I ever did to Fred Rogers to make him want to subject me to this tormenting land of make believe that he has trapped me in....

-- Nate